- We will continuously offer the lowest available prices to all our customers.
- Where on the rare occasion that a customer finds a lower price, we will match that price for a 12 month period. Prices must be for an identical service and prices will be verified before matched.
- WaiBins aims to collect your bin within two hours of your average collection time each collection.
In urban areas your collection time will be between 7.00am and 7.00pm.
- WaiBins will always collect the bin due for collection on your collection day, the only exception being
Public Holidays. Collections following public holidays will be one day later than usual.
Health and safety permitting, we will even collect your bin during bad weather conditions, such as flooding or snow. If your area is affected updates will be posted on our website or you can call 06 929 7549 (Monday to Friday 9:00am-3:00pm).
- We will notify customers via the internet, email, text messages, or via post, of any delays or changes to their collections. Wherever we are planning to change a collection we give two weeks’ notice.
Bin Collection Promise
- Bins may not be collected due to wrong contents, the incorrect bin being put out or if there is a payment issue. Once the issue has been rectified, we will be happy to make arrangements with you for collection of the bin.
- If you pay monthly by direct debit, we aim to routinely take the payment on the day we have agreed with you. If the payment amount has changed due to costs incurred during the month, we will notify you 10 days before the amount is taken.
- If you have chosen to be sent bills for payment, your bill will be sent 14 days before payment is due.
- Should your account ever fall into arrears and you are unable to pay it quickly, we will work with you to set up a weekly payment plan and once adhered to collection will occur.
- Information on what package you are on or your account balance or statements is available by logging in here or by contacting us by phone on 06 929 7549 (Monday to Friday 9:00am-3:00pm).